Monday, April 16, 2012

$3 Tank Top Deal at Target!

I have been lagging on my coupon (and every other kind) posts- it has just been so crazy busy around here!  

Between remodeling a new home that is 40 minutes away, getting ready to host my dear friend's baby shower this weekend, planning Caroline's first birthday party, getting our home ready to put on the market, and creating lots of fun Spring activities for my darling kindergarteners... I am about running on empty!  I am loving every minute of it all, but oh my golly I am a bit sleep deprived.

However sleep deprived I may be... I am a sucker for cute clothes at Target, and this is super easy deal to do!



I love these long tank tops, as I wear them under almost everything.  I already ran over and grabbed a few this afternoon at Target because they are SUPER cute... and for $3 each it is a steal!  

Here is the deal:
Remember:  You can print each coupon twice!  So... four tank tops for $12 total!  Happy Monday :)

Thanks, Happy Money Saver

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
    Melissa
    www.lovebugliving.com

    ReplyDelete