Fred Meyer deals are getting hotter this week! How about free hair products and free butter?
Thanks Thrifty Mom for this picture!
Got2B hair products on sale this week for $3.00
- Use coupon from the 2/12 Red Plum insert $3.00/1 full size Got2B product
- Final price: FREE
- Bought 5 got2b hair products - Regular price $5.49 - on sale for $3.00 - Used (5) $3/1 coupons from the 2/12 Red Plum insert (Sunday paper), final price FREE
- Bought 5 UP2U gum packs - Regular price $1.49 - on sale for $1.00 - Used (5) $1/1 coupons, final price FREE
Total spent on this transaction: $0.00 (I just paid $1.20 in sales tax)
That is a savings of 100%
I am so excited to try these volumizing hair products!
I did another Buy 10 save $5 promo because Joe loves those energy Rock Stars! Plus I could get FREE Country Crock with this promo!
- Bought 9 Rock Stars - Regular price $1.99- On sale for $1.29 - buy 10 items save $.50 per item, final price $.79
- Bought 1 Country Crock - Regular price $2.99 - On sale for $1.49 - buy 10 items save $.50 per item so it became $.99 - use (1) $1/1 printable coupon found here under zip code 83651, final price FREE
- Bought 1 Seattle's Best Coffee (remember... I am a coffee snob) - original price $8.99 - on sale for $6.99 - used in store coupon for $1 off plus a manufacture coupon found in store for $1.50/1 - final price $4.49 (great price for really yummy coffee!)
My total came to $11.59 after promos, store coupons and manufacture coupons, but then I paid with two $4 catalinas from my previous shopping trips.My subtotal was $3.59 plus $.85 tax = $4.44
Before sales and coupons, it would have cost $29.89 (plus tax)
Total saved matching sales and coupons: $26.30
That is a savings of 85%