Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Free Stuff at Fred Meyer!

Fred Meyer deals are getting hotter this week!  How about free hair products and free butter?


Thanks Thrifty Mom for this picture!

Got2B hair products on sale this week for $3.00
  • Use coupon from the 2/12 Red Plum insert $3.00/1 full size Got2B product
  • Final price: FREE
So I headed over to Freddy's this evening and this is what I scored:

Transaction #1:

  •  Bought 5 got2b hair products - Regular price $5.49 - on sale for $3.00 - Used (5) $3/1 coupons from the 2/12 Red Plum insert (Sunday paper), final price FREE
  • Bought 5 UP2U gum packs - Regular price $1.49 - on sale for $1.00 - Used (5) $1/1 coupons, final price FREE
Total spent on this transaction: $0.00 (I just paid $1.20 in sales tax)
Total saved matching coupons to sales: $34.90


That is a savings of 100%
I am so excited to try these volumizing hair products!


Transaction #2:

I did another Buy 10 save $5 promo because Joe loves those energy Rock Stars!  Plus I could get FREE Country Crock with this promo!
  • Bought 9 Rock Stars - Regular price $1.99- On sale for $1.29 - buy 10 items save $.50 per item, final price $.79
  • Bought 1 Country Crock - Regular price $2.99 - On sale for $1.49 - buy 10 items save $.50 per item so it became $.99 - use (1) $1/1 printable coupon found here under zip code 83651, final price FREE
  • Bought 1 Seattle's Best Coffee (remember... I am a coffee snob) - original price $8.99 - on sale for $6.99 - used in store coupon for $1 off plus a manufacture coupon found in store for $1.50/1 - final price $4.49 (great price for really yummy coffee!)
My total came to $11.59 after promos, store coupons and manufacture coupons, but then I paid with two $4 catalinas from my previous shopping trips. 
My subtotal was $3.59 plus $.85 tax = $4.44 


Before sales and coupons, it would have cost $29.89 (plus tax)
Total saved matching sales and coupons:  $26.30 

That is a savings of 85%

3 comments:

  1. Good Lord woman!! AMAZING! I live around the corner from Freddie's so was thrilled to see an example from shopping there! You Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Financial Friday Link Up! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are great savings!! I love when things are "free"!!! Thanks for sharing your tips at Thursday's Temptation.
    Hope all is well!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete