Saturday, February 4, 2012

Yummy cheerios!

Who knew Cheerios could be a favorite food and her favorite source of entertainment?  Caroline can feed herself now, and it is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!  

Haha- I realize we are still wearing a Christmas bib.  What can I say- this little girl just loves Santa!
 She will sit there, happy as a clam munching on her O's, and I can empty the dishwasher, sweep the floor or type emails (it sure is nice to do these things with two hands!)  Cheerios are my new best friend!  Happy baby = happy mama.

"Thanks Mom!  This is so much fun playing with my food!"


 So.. baby is happy.  Mom is happy.  Guess who else is super happy now that Caroline can feed herself?


"Hurry Buddy!  Who said good things don't fall from the sky?!"


Yup.  I think it is safe to say that Buddy and Samantha are pretty thrilled that Caroline can feed herself (and is not that good at it yet- as food goes everywhere!)  I may have to put these two mutts on a diet, because I have  feeling they are going to be getting lots of table highchair scraps.


"Phew... feeding myself is exhausting Mom!  I think I will be a perfect baby and go take a nap for you now."

I love this little girl. 

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little one!!! Thanks so much for joining our party and following. Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever invented Cheerios was probably a mom!!! Z loved them and so did the dogs - but it made one of them a real drooley mess. She drooled just at the thought of getting Cheerios!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! I like your post over at the content housewife. I will follow you now :)

    ReplyDelete