Thursday, February 23, 2012

Box her up!

Who knew boxes could be so much fun?  Thanks to a Costco run for diapers and wipes, along with a UPS truck delivering Caroline's new "big girl" car seat, it was a playground of boxes in our living room today!


She pushed them around, pounded on them, giggled at the flaps, played with Buddy and then of course we played ten different versions of peek-a-boo for most of the afternoon.


Then Joe came home from work and the real fun began.  I can make my baby girl laugh, but Joe can really get her going.  She was squealing and rolling all over, attacking Joe and the boxes.  Nothing makes me happier in the whole world than watching them laugh and play together. 

I don't know who is having more fun in the big box... Joe or Caroline?

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your recipe to link up next week on Must Try Monday! Welcome to my blog, and I look forward to following you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love your blog. :) I always check in and am so inspired by your coupon posts!

    ps.. I try to comment, but have problems sometimes with the WV letting me post it! Hopefully this time it goes through!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog too :) I like how you do your photos! I will be posting more coupon trips Sunday or Monday.

      Delete